New York Simulation Center for the Health Sciences Calendar
This calendar is refreshed in real-time. Please note that you can click on the event on the calendar in order to view the details listed for the event.
Please note that the only events that are published on this public calendar are the following:
- City University of New York Educational Programs – Gold Color
- NYU School of Medicine Educational Programs - Blue Color
- New York Simulation Center Educational Programs – Pink Color
- Tour Appointments –Grey Color
To show/hide specific categories, click the down arrow next to the "Agenda" tab on the top right of the calendar.
How to Read the Calendar
8:00 AM (8:30 AM – 2:00 PM) N1, NCFR – CUNY HUN NSG – N344 – LEIGHSA SHAROFF (NICOLE)
- 8:00 AM – The time for which the NYSIM staff initiates setup for the program
- 8:30 AM – 2:00 PM – The time that the program has reserved the space
- N1, NCFR – NYSIM has acronyms to indicate the specific space that is reserved for the programs
- CUNY HUNTER NSG – NYSIM has acronyms to indicate the name of the program
- LEIGHSA SHAROFF – NYSIM lists the point of contact for the program
- (NICOLE) – The name listed in the parenthesis is the point of contact that NYSIM provides to the program for day-of support
If you have any questions regarding the calendar please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with your inquiry.